Digital Escalator International is on the lookout for bright female candidates with sharp analytical capabilities for the position of ‘Management Trainee – SEO that will be responsible for producing client deliverables, auditing client and competitor websites, producing ranking and analytics reports and insights and basic client-servicing support.
The Main Tasks involve:
- Site audits and analysis – generate recommendations and identify opportunities.
- Regularly monitor performance of campaigns and flag significant changes.
- Compile weekly / monthly client reports, analyse and provide insights.
- Manage work flow to ensure agreed deadlines are met and executed tasks are 100% accurate.
- Keyword research – produce comprehensive keyword reports and summarise opportunities for clients.
- Conduct in depth reviews of clients’ websites (structure/hierarchy/coding) – identify issues and suggest fixes.
- Optimise content – provide meta data, body content, internal linking recommendations (template led or on individual page by page basis as required).
- Link profile analysis – measure quality and relevance of back link/social profiles.
- Competitor analysis – conduct on page and off page reviews of competitor sites and highlight opportunities for clients.
- Regularly audit clients’ sites following search engine algorithm updates.
- Engage in link acquisition activity (within Google guidelines) to improve client website visibility. This includes (but is not limited to) researching opportunities, contacting website owners / operators, confirming links are live and monitoring links for individual clients.
- Ensure work is accurate and ready for distribution to client.
Reporting & Analysis
- Populate weekly and monthly ranking and site analytics reports for clients.
- Provide analysis and insights to the Manager for monthly client presentations and quarterly reviews.
- Alert Manager of any major changes in rankings and site traffic for clients.
- Regularly maintain lists of links built for clients.
- Maintain client online folders and correct naming structure.
- Log all client login changes in the Client Master Sheet.
- Coordinate payments to third parties (article syndication, press release syndication and 3rd party websites) and ensure spend is kept within defined budgets.
- Complete timesheets accurately and on time.
- Develop analytical skills.
- Gain client facing experience.
- Gain understanding of technical SEO techniques.
- Gain a commercial understanding of client’s business.
- Degree in a business, science, marketing or statistics related discipline e.g. Maths, Economics, Econometrics, Computer Science, Management Science.
- 0-2 years exposure to SEO
- Excel reporting
- Intermediate excel skills
- Understanding of digital marketing (SEO, PPC, social media, and analytics) concepts. Though we’ll provide full training to the selected candidates, we expect them to be aware of Digital Marketing concepts to some extent before their selection.
Interested female candidates with sharp brain are requested to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.